Test Prep Services
Prepare for your Graduate School Entrance Exam
Thinking of pursuing a graduate degree? Western’s Testing Center offers online courses with nationally-recognized curriculum to help you prepare for your graduate school entrance exam.
Why choose an online test-prep course?
- Anytime/Anywhere: learn when it is most convenient for you with unlimited access for one year
- No schedule, no grades: each course is non-credit and self-paced
- Open to the public: take the course without admission to Western
- Receive Scholarships: higher scores mean more graduate school selections and scholarships
- Practice Test Materials: each test-prep course includes test-taking strategies, review, sample questions, and access to practice tests from Cambridge Education Services GRE Preparation Course
Terms of Enrollment and Additional Course Details
Western has partnered with Cambridge Educational Services, nationally recognized in the field of test preparation since 1990, to assist you in preparing for your entrance exam.
The Cambridge online web course is divided into 30 self-contained units/lessons:
- Each unit takes approximately one hour to complete, depending upon the familiarity with the subject matter
- Units are arranged according to an overall plan
- Each subject area begins with an introductory test, followed by high-value lessons and exercises incorporating advanced test strategies
- The subject area is followed by a full-length timed Mastery Test for additional practice and progress evaluation
Terms of Enrollment
Enrollment will be ongoing for up to one year. Once enrolled, you will gain access within three to five business days.
Once Registration forms are received and paid, your contact information will be forwarded to Cambridge University. You will receive the test prep materials access within three to five business days. Participants must have internet access and an email address to partake in their chosen test prep course.
Refunds must be requested in writing or email within 30 days of purchase. There are no refunds after accessing the web course.
The online courses are easy to navigate and do not require downloading or installing of any course materials. Participants must have internet access and an email address. Although there isn’t an interactive instructor, assistance is accessible 24 hours a day via an 800 phone number and email contact.
Cost & Registration
The cost is $179 per course, which includes one year web access and the course materials.