WA State COVID Phase II Information
- Test takers must stay in their car and call (360) 650-3080 before entering the building.
- Proof of COVID vaccination is required for clearance into the Testing Center and the test taker must take the COVID 19 Attestation Questionnaire.
- Face coverings required when in the building and during exams.
- Social distancing will be used within the building and throughout the Testing Center.
- Hand sanitizer is located in the hallways and within the Testing Center.
Western’s Testing Center Can Help
- Administer and proctor exams for independent study courses.
- Provide distance learning exams.
- Offer information on national testing programs.
- Maintain records of entrance test scores.
- Administer and proctor course challenge examinations.
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by appointment only
Saturday testing available
Passport Acceptance Facility
Western's Testing Center is now accepting passport applications by appointment only.
Call (360) 650-3080 between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
Please note the WA State COVID Phase II Information at the top of the page. If the passport is for a minor without a COVID vaccination, please contact the Testing Center at (360) 650-3080 for alternative options.
Parking and Directions
333 32nd Street – AC120
Bellingham, WA 98225
Note: Testing Center is located off-campus at 333 32nd Street – AC120
Parking Permits are required in the Testing Center parking lot (32G) from Monday through Friday.
You may purchase a permit onsite at the parking kiosk across from the front door of the Testing Center, under the emergency sign. You will need either a credit or debit card and your license plate number to purchase a permit.
Alternatively, Western students, personnel and those that frequently use the Testing Center or require extended hours of testing, may choose to use Western's Parkmobile App. Visit the Parkmobile website to learn more about the app and how you can set up an account.
If you have questions about permits, please contact the Parking Customer Service office at (360) 650-2945. For more information about Parking Services and directions to campus, please visit the Parking Services website.
WTA Bus from Campus
Southbound bus routes will drop you off about 1 block north of the Testing Center, near Sehome Village Shopping Center. The bus will be traveling on Bill McDonald Pkwy and you will need to get off at the stop just past 32nd Street. As you step off the bus, turn right to go uphill and take a left onto 32nd St. After about 1 block, you will see a 2-story brick building on your left. The Testing Center is located in Suite 120. Visit Western's Transportation website for WTA route schedules.